SKIPPER 14 - GLASS FIBRE CONSTRUCTION in WHITE /YELLOW by RICHMOND MARINE LTD
• MAST - 12’11” long x 2 3/8” diameter - in GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINIUM.
• Main Halyard Bullseye with self tapping screws for screwing to the mast with pre- drilled holes at one end of the mast
• GAFF & BOOM TUBES each 9’11” long x 1 1/2” diameter - in GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINIUM . 2 white nylon plugs. 3 white nylon clamps
• MAINSAIL - no jib supplied.
• RUDDER and DAGGERBOARD
• DAGGER BOX fits in stern aperture with matching lid in yellow. . Can be used as a rowing seat / picnic table/ storage box. (suggestions in the in the instructions for assembly).
This is an unique opportunity to own a brand new 1970 vintage Skipper 14, one of a limited number designed and produced in glass fibre and sold by Richmond Marine Ltd.
The owner, due to health reasons, was never able to use it and from that time the boat was stored safely undercover. It is now finally for sale and still basically in its new condition, never having been launched.
Collection from Radlett (WD7), Hertfordshire. No trailer
The fact that it is in new condition and the maker (Richmond Marine Ltd ) was producing a revolutionary sailing dinghy in glass fibre construction that was normally in wood and nowadays very often sold as an inflatable makes it an interesting proposition! Please do get in contact to discuss further
|Designer:||Richmond Marine Ltd|