This 1996 Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42 is presented for sale in great condition. Her current owners have lived aboard her for the past 7 years. She has been well maintained and constantly upgraded, including new rigging and instruments in 2016, and new battery bank in 2019.
This Venezia 42 is well equipped for bluewater cruising with solar and wind power, as well as a generator and watermaker. She has been converted to 3 cabins with her forward port side cabin having been converted into a well assigned workshop/storage space.
This boat is currently available for viewing in Mexico, before making the trip back to the US in the coming months.
This Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42 is powered by two Yanmar 3GM30F 30hp diesel engines.
She is equipped with a 6KW generator as well as an Aeron wind generator and davit mounted solar panels. There is also a EcoTec 17gpm water maker on board.
Sails and Rigging
Standing rigging on this Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42 was replaced in 2016, at which time the mast was removed to run new wiring for the new instruments and LED lights.
Sails onboard this Venezia 42 include a full battened carbon fibre reinforced mainsail from Ullman with stack pack and 2 reefs, custom Jib from 2013 which is in excellent condition; asymmetrical cruising spinnaker with sock and sail bag from 2012 excellent condition.
There are 9 winches on board, including 6 self-tailing winches in the cockpit. Including:
- 2x Lewmar ST48 primary self-tailing winches
- 2x Lewmar ST44 secondary self-tailing winches
- 2x Lewmar ST44 mast self-tailing winches
- 1x Lewmar ST40 mast self-tailing winch
- 2x Harken 40 Cockpit Self Tailing winches (2016)
Cockpit and Deck gear
The huge cockpit on this Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42 provides plentiful seating for guests with Sunbrella cockpit cushions and a full hard top bimini providing shade; there is also a roll up sunscreen which blocks the sun from the stern.
This Venezia 42 is also equipped with very strong well engineered davits with solar panels mounted on top, and a dinghy lift system for the custom made dinghy tender (2015).
Deck gear inventory:
- Custom hard bimini top on aluminum frame with sliding top hatch with custom aluminum arch with integrated dinghy davits and rear aluminum safety rail system. (cost approximately $18,000)
- Custom hardwood cockpit table with folding leaves.
- Spray dodger
- Endura nonskid flooring in cockpit and on transom steps
- LED cockpit lighting -Warm amber; 2 overhead bright white/blue LED cockpit lights.
- Magma Monterey II Infrared Gourmet Stainless Steel grill and new canvas cover
- 2x 20lb propane tanks
- 2x scuba tank holders
- Heavy canvas hatch, winch, helm station, cockpit table and dinghy covers
- Sunscreen for wraparound salon/galley windows
- Custom made Sunbrella cockpit cushions
- Transom swim ladder
- Foredeck trampoline in good condition with new support line installed (2018)
- 2x bow pulpit seats
- 2x stainless steel fishing rod holders (2018)
- 10x fenders of various shapes and sizes + 2x mini fenders for the tender.
- Boson’s chair
- Numerous extra lines in many lengths.
- Jack lines with two harnesses and tethers
- 8x personal flotation devices.
- 3x fire extinguishers
- MOB throw line
- MOB throw horseshoe flotation device
- ACR Down Buoy LED Emergency floating Light
- 6 person AVON canister life raft
- Lewmar electric windlass with foot up/down switches (with additional control panel/counter at helm station)
- ROCNA 73lb primary anchor w/ 150’ of 3/8 inch chain
- 35lb Lewmar Delta anchor with 8’ chain and 200’ rope rode
- 25lb Danforth anchor with 100’ rope rode
- 10lb collapsable grapnel anchor
- Rope bow bridle with stainless steel chain plate
- 10 foot Custom made FlexBoat with White Orca 866 Military grade Hypalon.
- 2005 Yamaha 15hp 4-stroke outboard motor - Full Detailed Service 2019 with New Transom mounting hardware.
- Several thousand in spare parts, equipment and supplies unique to this vessel
- Bottom Paint done 2018 & 2019.
- Excellent selection of all equipment owner’s manuals, parts and service.
- Library of cruising and related books, guides and technical manuals
Navigation and Electrical Equipment
avigation equipment on board this Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42 was all replaced in 2016 and includes:
- Raymarine E125 Touchscreen Chartplotter
- Garmin HD radar
- ICOM M-802 SSB transceiver with automatic antenna tuner
- Shakespeare 393 SSB antenna
- ICOM M-506 VHF DSC radio with loudhailer, and foghorns loudspeaker mounted on mast
- ICOM HM195B VHF command mic connection at helm station
- Shakespeare Mariner 4400 mast mounted VHF antenna
- Raymarine P70 Control Head with ACU 200 Linear Drive
- Raymarine AIS 650; Transmit and Receive
- Raymarine E22078 Masthead Unit with i60 Display
- Raymarine i70 Multifunction Display
- Raymarine Smartcontroller (handheld wireless navigation) - E15023
- SiriusXM SR150 Antennae
- Magellan Handheld GPS mounted at nav desk
- Plastimo bulkhead mounted compass
- Cable TV/Internet wiring in salon and master stateroom
- Emerson 22” flat panel LED HDTV in stateroom
- Dynex flat panel HDTV wired for integration with computer mounted at salon nav station (Allows viewing of TV, DVDs, or anything streamed from the internet in the salon and galley.
Electrical equipment includes:
- 4x 230AH AGM house batteries (new October 2019)
- 2x Kyocera 245 watt solar panels mounted in custom aluminium frame on arch
- TriStar MPPT solar charger system
- Aero6gen wind generator (Refurbished 2017)
- 6 Kw Northern Lights marine generator Model: M673L3(1500 hours)
- Promariner prosafe30 amp galvanic isolator
- Magnum Energy 2000 watt inverter/charger (2016)
- Magnum Energy remote monitoring system (2016)
- Xantrex Link 1000 remote battery monitor system (2016)
- 2x additional Truecharge battery chargers
- Trickle charge battery charger
- 2x 65A Engine Alternators
- 110 vac duplex GFI outlets in galley, salon, staterooms, pantry/workshop, cockpit and heads
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each hull
- Bright LED Transom arch light
- Blue LED Transom step lighting (2016)
- ECHOTec 17gph AC watermaker
This Fountaine Pajot Venezia 42 provides accommodation for 6 guests within 3 cabins. The 4th cabin, located forward in the port side hull, has been converted into a workshop and storage area.
Enter the galley while passing under a motion detector from the boat alarm system and enter the galley to see large wooden table with wrap around seating for 6. The bench has been modified to be movable so it can be arranged for more space. The port end of the settee acts as the nav station where you will find the VHF and SSB Radios (2016) as well as portable handheld Wireless Smart Controller for steering as well as depth and direction monitoring. The spacious galley is on the same level as the cockpit allowing the cook to keep an eye on dinner while enjoying cocktail hour. The Oven/Stove has been overhauled and looks new again with all new burners, pipes and stove top. Down the steps to port in the aft end is the master stateroom queen berth with mounted flat screen TV. Just forward of the port hull steps is the head with sho....
|Length at Waterline:||41 feet|
|Total Engine Power:||60.0 hp|
|Engine Make/Model:||Yanmar 3GM30F|
|Fuel Capacity:||360 Liter|
|Designer:||M. Joubert - B. Nivelt|