2017 Azimut Magellano 53 lying in Greece.
This Azimut Magellano 53 can sleep 6 guests plus 1 crew in two double cabins, 1 twin bunk room and the crew cabin aft. It has excellent outdoor entertaining space on the foredeck and also the flybridge. The confortable interior is a nice place to be with plenty of windows aloowing 360 degree views.
She benefits from a very high standard specification including, 130 L per hour water maker, Williams 285 jet tender, Cummins Onan 19Kw generator, 60,000 BTU air conditioning and two underwater lights.
• Double Racor filters for main engines
• Shore water plug
• Miele appliances (microwave combo and cooktop)
• Racor filter for generator
• Automatic Fire Fighting system
• Chaincounter control at main helm
• Cleats in stainless steel
• Air Conditioning BTU 60.000 (13 KW generator required)
• Water maker Predisposition (salt water - fresh water - electrical)
• Spare conduits connecting engine room/wheelhouse/mast on fly
• Additional searchlight control at lower helm
• Electric mooring winches in cockpit
• Chaincounter control on fly bridge
• Electric searchlight
• Cummins joystick for engines and thrusters (Vetus)
• Onan 19 kw Generator
Washer-dryer combo unit
Dimmered lights in salon and cockpit
Crew cabin with air conditioning
Salon table with hi-low system (in lieu of standard table)
Hi-lo table with sunbathing cushions in bow area (matt version)
Raymarine AIS 650
Teak on side decks
Teak on cockpit deck
Teak Deck on swim platform
Cockpit table with folding top mat version
Under water lights (nr.2)
Raymarine Gold Package
Water maker 130 l/h
Remote panel for water maker in salon
Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar in salon
Exterior loud speakers (forward and aft)
Inverter 1,7 kW
3 x Samsung TV 32''
Satellite TV 45STV
Modem for mobile Internet from GSM operator up to 20nm from the shore
Tender Williams 285 + cover
Cockpit sun awning
Bimini on flybridge
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT not paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Halkidiki, Greece.
- © 2019 Nicolle Associates
|Length:||55.5 feet / 16.90 m|
|Total Engine Power:||1000.0 hp|
|Fuel Capacity:||3200 Liter|
|Designer:||Dixon Yacht Design & Cor D. Rover Yacht Design|
|Num Cabins:||3 Plus Crew|