Jaguar 27 - 1979 Fin Keel Cruiser Fitted with a Yanmar 8hp inboard diesel. Lazy Jacks on the main and headsail furling. New Rigging 2015 and many upgrades in current ownership. Lying Ashore Bangor
REDUCED - OFFERS INVITED
Jaguars were built to Lloyds specifications with the substantial lay-up typical of GRP yachts of the 70s and 80s. They are a stiff, dry boat with generous freeboard and a large cockpit. Exceptional headroom for a 27ft. yacht...over 6 ft. under the companionway hatch. Dinette layout. Copious storage room under dinette seats and in quarter berth.
Jaguar 27 1979. Fin keel. Fully battened main with 3 reefing points and lazy jacks. 130% Roller furling Genoa with new UV strip. Cruising chute/reacher. Mast mounted 2-speed halyard winch. The Cruising chute has new sheets and blocks with S/S snap shackles.
Ultra-reliable and economical Yanmar YSB8G single cylinder diesel inboard (with S/S fuel tank capacity for 40-50 hours motoring at 4 knots). Engine spares avaialble
- Tiller pilot,
- Garmin plotter (cockpit mounted).
- New S/S standing rigging 2015.
- 18w Solar Panel
- Stereo CD/Radio
- Depth sounder.
- Manson Supreme anchor with 28m 3/16" chain spliced to 25m of 1/2" anchorplait
- Additional CQR Bower and Delta-type kedge anchors
- Solar panel and controller able to charge any of the 4 batteries (2 active, 2 spare).
- 12V sockets.
- Twin burner hob and grill (requires servicing).
- Jabsco sea toilet.
- 150l flexible water tank.
- VHF. Radar reflector.
- Masthead tricolour, bow, stern and steaming lights (plus red interior lights - well equipped for night sailing).
- 12V hookup with RCD cutout and 3 sockets.
- Boarding ladder.
- Fire blanket, 5 X fire extinguishers,
- CO2 and fire alarms,
- 3 X manual activation life jackets (checked but require servicing).
- All the usual deck equipment (horseshoe life ring, fenders, mooring warps, boat hooks etc.).
- 2014 survey available. No history (or current evidence of) Osmosis.
" I Bought 'Salve Nauta' in Gosport in 2015. I sailed her to Holyhead in the Spring of 2016.
- New standing rigging.
- New Manson Supreme anchor.
- Pre season engine service.
- Stuffing box re-packed.
- New 100aH+ AGM service battery fitted.
- Gas system certified.
- Rudder rebuilt.
- Forward halyard added for Spinnaker/cruising chute.
- New Simrad TP10 tillerpilot.
- New mainsail halyard.
- Lazyjacks fitted.
- Sprayhood cleaned.
- Flush mounted cockpit bilge pump added.
- Solar charge controller fitted.
- LED interior bulbs fitted.
- Re-upholstered. Cushions renewed as required. Matching curtains (never fitted)
- Engine winterized.
- 6 months + ashore.
- 1095 NM logged.
- Pre-season engine service.
- Hull stripped back to gelcoat before priming and re-coating.
- New flexible water tank.
- Tiller rebuilt by shipwright in cold moulded laminate.
- Sails serviced.
- Third reefing point added to mainsail.
- Heads pump unit replaced.
- Lifted out October. Engine winterized
- 476 NM logged.
- Sailed extensively in Irish Sea area.
- 0 miles logged (vessel laid-up).
- Genoa UV strip renewed.
- Engine run-up frequently and batteries kept charged.
- I have an 8 ton deepwater mooring in Holyhead Harbour which may be available by separate negotiation.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Hp:||8 hp|
|Propeller Type:||3 Blade|