Dealers with AdsAndy Seedhouse
Anglia Yacht Brokers
Boat Showrooms Harleyford
Boat Showrooms London
Boat Showrooms of Hamble
Falmouth Yacht Brokers
Fox's Yacht Sales
One Brokerage UK
Robert Underwood Multihulls
Total Boat Sales
Waterside Boat Sales
Williams & Smithells
2006 4 Cabin Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523 Sail boat for sale, Second-hand
Please mention BoatStar when responding to this advert
'Mad Max' is an excellent example of the Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523. She has a fantastic specification with everything needed for cruising on board her. She has been very well looked after and has plenty of upgrades and additional features to show for it.
She is currently available for viewing afloat in Cyprus.
We know 'Mad Max' very well having sold her previously in 2017, she is now back on the market after two seasons sailing with her private owners. 'Mad Max' is a great boat, she is very well equipped and ideal for family crusing or explorations further afield.
This Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523 is powered by a Yanmar 4JH3 HTE 100hp diesel engine with shaft drive and Flex-o-Fold folding propeller. She has 1210 engine hours and a good service history, having had a new alternator and shaft seal fitted in 2015 and regular annual servicing and oil change.
'Mad Max' also benefits from a Max Power bow thruster; as well as a Schenker Smart 100, 12v 100l/h Watermaker; and Eberspacher Hydronic 10 heating throughout the boat including all cabins.
Sails and Rigging
This Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523 comes equipped with 2014 Doyle fully battened main sail with lazy bag; furling genoa with Bamar Rollgen furling system; gennaker with carbon boom
The running rigging of this Beneteau Clipper 523 was replaced in 2015, with all halyards and sheets being updated to 2015 Dynema 2000.
The deck gear on this Beneteau Oceanis 523 includes
- 2x 66.2 Harken electric winches
- 2x 40 Harken Electric winches
- Harken 40 manual winch
- Lewmar V4 1500W electric windlass (new gear, motor and remote 2016)
- 2016 Rocna 33kg bow anchor with 100m 12mm chain
- Spare anchor
This Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523 accommodates 6 guests within 3 double cabins, as well as a further forward skipper's cabin.
The master cabin is found forward and features a large central double berth, seating area, storage wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with separate shower area.
Two further double guest cabins are found aft each with a large double berth and ensuite bathroom.
The skippers cabin is located at the forepeak, with direct access from the bow. It provides a private V-berth and ensuite bathroom.
Saloon and Galley
The interior of this Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523 features a comfortable saloon area with sofa seating and a dining table.
The galley is extremely well equipped with everything you could need, including:
- Gas hob/oven
- Sink with hot and cold pressurised water
- 2x Vitifrigo electric refrigerators
- Waeco deep freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Soda maker
- Washing machine
- All pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
The electrical equipment on board this Beneteau Oceanis 523 includes:
- 4x 180ah Batteries (2016)
- 135ah battery
- 2x 50ah AGM batteries (2015)
- NASA BM2 battery monitor (2014)
- 3x 60Amp Whisper Power battery charger (2016)
- 230V shorepower system
- 400W/230V inverter
- Solar power system: Asseaboat with 2x 125W Solbian (2016) solar panels and a 20Amp Voltronic charger MPPT (2014)
- Quick 50l water heater - 230V or engine powered
- 3x electric water pumps
- TV-DVD player
- CD player
- Saloon and cockpit speakers
- 56x LED interior lights
The navigation equipment on board this Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523 includes:
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder
- Raymarine ST60 Log
- Raymarine ST60 wind indicator
- Raymarine EVO hydraulic autopilot (2014)
- Raymarine digital colour HD 24nm Radar (2014)
- 2x Raymarine E95 Hybridtouch GPS (at nav station and helm)
- Raymarine Ray 70 DSC VHF with AIS (2015)
- Navtex N-300 Weatherfax (2014)
Cockpit, Deck and Safety Equipment
The cockpit and deck area of this Beneteau Clipper 523 features teak decks which are in very good condition, six new Lewmar hatches were fitted in 2015 and the gangway teak was replaced in 2016. 'Mad Max' can be helmed from either of the two helm stations, each with wheel steering.
The cockpit also benefits from a sprayhood and bimini.
Her safety equipment includes:
- 8 person life raft
- McMurdo G5 Smartfind Plus GPS automatic release EPIRB
- 6x life jackets
- 2x life rings with rope
- 10x Polyform fenders (6xF6, 2xF3 and 2x ball fenders)
- Caribe Dinghy
- Honda 2.3hp outboard
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Cyprus
- © 2019 Nicolle Associates
Please ensure that you check with the seller that the details in this advert are still correct before arranging to visit or buy. If you find any advert which is no longer correct then please let us know so we can keep the site as accurate as possible.
Other adverts which may interest you