Price reduced September 2016
The Cruiser Yachts 350 Express offers the ultimate in motor yachting performance, with a sleek and attractive hull design matched only by her exceptional interior finish the Cruiser Yachts 350 Express is a sight to behold.
On deck the boat has hard top radar arch with a soft canvas cover ensuring a water proof cover to protect the social deck area from the elements.
When not in the water this yacht is stored ashore in a secure and dry area to ensure that she is kept in top condition ready for the next season.
Viewings can be arranged with notice and are highly recommended.
The boat is in excellent condition and very well equipped. Little used since new. It has been in water during 5 seasons only. Our boating season is normally from 3to 5 months during summer and the boat has been kept indoors in a warm warehouse during winter periods so the boat is in excellent condition through out. Engines and all on-board equipment has always been serviced for each season.
The model of this Cruisers Yacht is Express 330 in the books. Cruisers renamed this later and call it 350. Both 330 and 350 models share the same hull and specs, so when you want to dig more information about this yacht you may also want to check 350 which is the same as this 2008 Express 330.
Since the boat has been used entirely on Finnish coast it has no corrosion mainly because the seawater has extremely low amount of salt and is very little corrosive compared to Mediterranean or Atlantic salty waters. You can also appreciate the fact that this boat has been kept inside for most of the year so there are hardly any defects on outside surfaces or soft-top and side/aft curtains that are normally fainted over the years due to Sun exposure.
Both main engines have about 260 hours (262 and 264) and the generator 36 hours. All engines have been maintained annually using only high quality service parts (Volvo / Yanmar) and liquids. Both Volvo engines have EVC electronic vessel control system. Highly efficient, powerful and economical engines.
Both common rail diesel engines have compressor / turbo combination for higher performance and torque. These Volvo engines with DP drive systems give excellent fuel economy. The best in it’s class.
New Express 350 with similar specification and options costs roughly around 485.000 USD, that’s about 433.000 EUR Ex-Works. When imported to EU the price exceeds easily 525.000 to 550.000 EUR due to the import costs, customs and VAT. Due to our changed future plans we have priced her for a fast sale. Please ask us or our broker for the best offer. Excellent value for money and truly a magnificent yacht.
Cruiser’s build quality is certainly among the very best within the industry. High quality components and attention to every detail along with superior craftsmanship makes her quite special indeed. What really makes a difference is her ride quality which is simply unmatched in her class. Cruisers has been able to create a boat with superior performance and sport boat handling yet making her extremely economical. Heavy displacement of 8 tons gives a smooth and comfortable ride.
We normally cruise at 30 knots, but burn only 2,4 liter of diesel per nautical mile!! That’s only 1,2 liter per engine per nautical mile. This is with 4persons on board with their gear and full tanks of fuel and water. Half tanks and 2 on board at 31 knots we are able to cruise with just 2,2 liter per nautical mile. With full tanks and 6 on board plus gear at 29 knots we burn 2,6 in total per nautical mile. This is exceptional economy thanksto the latest Volvo-Penta engine technology and Cruiser’s sleek and efficient lines. This keeps the running costs at very reasonable level indeed.
This boat was built as CE certified vessel at the factory and imported to Finland by the manufacturer. All on-board equipment and the boat itself meet European CE standards. All is built to meet also much higher American boat building standards. CY’s over 100 years of boatbuilding experience clearly shows in the build quality. Finishing and attention to detail goes all the way even to the places what the eye can’t see. This is one of the trademarks of Cruisers Yachts and separates it from many European and American boat manufacturers. This partly explains the higher purchase price of these yachts.
Manufacturer Provided Description
You and all your loved ones are cordially invited to lead double lives aboard the incredible 350 Express. Because the surprising 350 is actually two yachts in one. It's engineered for the swift acceleration and nimble handling of a pulse-quickening performance boat. And yet it provides a number of lavish features and extras you'll only find in much larger yachts. Two exciting lifestyles in one model.
- Exhaust Fan—Head Compartment.
- Head Compartment, Private, Corian countertop.
- Head, Electric Vacuum Toilet w/Holding Tank.
- Hot Water System, 6 Gallon/23 Liter.
- Vanity w/Sink.
- Shower w/Sump Pump.
- Galley Countertop—Solid Surface Corian countertop.
- Microwave Oven.
- Refrigerator/Freezer, Electric—Galley.
- ICE maker, 70 cubes / hour.
- Dolce Gusto espresso coffee machine.
- Dedicated wine and liquor cabinet.
- Extensive kitchen hardware and tableware.
- Sink & Faucet w/Spray—Galley.
- Stove, Electric, 2 Burner.
- Berth, Convertible Lounge—Aft Stateroom (Includes Table).
- Berth, Island—Forward Stateroom.
- Forward Stateroom fully enclosed.
- Blinds, Wood—Galley & Dinette.
- Soft Comfortable Carpeting—Cabins.
- Full Set of Snap-On Fully Protective Carpeting (used during overhauls and off-season storage to protect the carpets -this set includes also covers for cockpit carpets).
- Cherry Laminate Interior Package.
- Clothes Lockers with lights.
- Curtain, Privacy Aft Stateroom.
- Dinette, Straight w/Storage, full ultra leather sofa.
- Duvets & Pillow Shams.
- Decorative Pillows and Blankets in Dinette, Aft Stateroom and Cockpit.
- Mattress—Dual Foam Construction for extra comfort.
- Windows—Hull Port (Opening).
- Windows, Vertical (6)—Galley & Dinette Stainless steel (opening).
- Screens for all windows and hatches.
- Compass with light.
- Digital Depth Finder (Volvo Penta).
- VOLVO EVC System.
- VOLVO PENTA Instrumentation for both engines.
- RaymarineVHF radio with Distress.
- Raymarine8” color Chartplotterwith SeaTalk.
- RaymarineRS130 GPS External antenna.
- GOLIGTH Stainless Steel Spotlight, Remote controlled
- DometicAir Conditioner/Heater (16,000 BTU) (in all cabins and head).
- Automatic Battery Charging System & Monitor.
- Battery Isolator.
- Battery Parallel Switch.
- Bilge Coating, White -Bilge & Engine Room.
- Dual Bilge Pumps w/High Water Alarm.
- Macerator Waste Pump.
- Dual Blowers—Bilge.
- Bonding System w/Transom Zinc.
- Bronze Seacocks & Thru-Hulls on all Underwater Fittings.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (2).
- Engine Hatch with dual gas struts.
- 3 x Fire Extinguishers, fully Automatic Extinguisher system
- Fuel Overflow Recovery System (EPA Certified).
- Algae -X Fuel conditioning system.
- Dual SEPAR 2000 series multistage centrifugal filter system with water separator (meet DIN ISO 4020 standards).
- Fuel circulation valve system (enables to use either one or both f....
|Total Engine Power:||520.0 hp|
|Engine Make/Model:||Volvo Penta D4-260 (DP,EVC)|
|Propeller Type:||3 Blade|
|Fuel Capacity:||878 Liter|
|Holding Tank Capacity:||114 Liter|
|Water Capacity:||151 Liter|
|Designer:||Cruiser Yachts Design|